LITTLE CHICK PAGEANT
A pageant showcasing the best of Alabama’s Youth for ages 19 Years and Younger!
This year the The Alabama Chicken and Egg Festival Little Chick Pageant is now a preliminary to the "Little Miss Alabama" pageant. The ACEF Little Chick Pageant will be held three weeks before the Alabama Chicken and Egg Festival on March 23, 2013. “Little Chicks” from across the state will take center stage at the Lawrence County High School auditorium on Saturday, March 23, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. for an egg-citing promenade of fine-feathered young ladies. For more information, call Debbie Blankenship at 256-476-1683 or Shannon Kerby at 256-905-0700.
• The Alabama Chicken and Egg Festival Little Chick Pageant is now a preliminary to the "Little Miss Alabama" pageant and the winners entry fee will be paid by the festival! For additional information on the Little Miss Alabama pageant, visit their web site at www.littlemissalabama.com.
• Crowns will be presented the day of the pageant. There will be no double crowning except for the photogenic winners.
• Each applicant will receive 2 free wristbands to the Alabama Chicken & Egg Festival. Wristbands allow entry to the festival.
• All Entries will receive a pageant t-shirt. Winner in each division will receive a crown.
• Dress code will be Sunday Best or Pageant Dress.
• Entry forms and fees must be received by Friday, March 8, 2013 by 5:00 p.m. to allow time for ordering t-shirt. Please return to: Alabama Chicken and Egg Festival, P.O. Box 66, Moulton, AL 35650; or drop the fully completed application to the Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce, 12467 AL Hwy 157, Moulton AL 35650 (across the street from Wal-Mart, and behind the Tuckier Surgical Clinic).
• Practice will be held on Friday night, March 22, 2013 from 5 - 8 p.m. at the Lawrence County High School auditorium in Moulton.
• No entries will be accepted without fees, dress description and photos if applicable. (Photos 5” x 7” or less.)
• All winners (1st, 2nd and 3rd place) are required to be at the festival on Sunday, April 14th, by 2 p.m. for introduction of winners on the main stage at 2:30 p.m. with Scramble and Nugget. Upon exiting the stage, each winner will receive one free fashion photoshot by Ken Shelton.
AGE CATEGORIES: 0 - 12 Months, 13 - 23 Months, 24 - 35 Months, 3 - 4 Years, 5 - 7 Years, 8 - 10 Years, 11 - 13 Years, 14 - 19 Years.
TIME: The Little Chick Pageant will be Saturday, March 23 at 10:00 a.m. three weeks before the Alabama Chicken and Egg Festival April 12th, 13th & 14th.
$25.00 Pageant Only or $50 to Enter All Categories (listed below, saves $5.00)
$10.00 Most Photogenic (5” x 7” or smaller picture must be turned in with entry form)
$10.00 Best Smile
$10.00 Most Beautiful
$ 30.00 Second child enters all categories for $30.00
Rain or Shine - no refunds.
PAGEANT LOCATION: Lawrence County High School Auditorium, 102 College Street, Moulton, AL 35650.
FESTIVAL LOCATION: Moulton Lions Club Fairgrounds, 455 School Street, Moulton, AL
Entry Form PDF Download: Click here to download the form
2013 FESTIVAL AND LITTLE CHICK DATES ANNOUNCED
The Alabama Chicken & Egg Festival will be held on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, April 12-14, 2013. The Little Chick Pageant will be held Saturday, March 23, 2013.